Here are a few more:
- The clues do not have to be solved in order, but you must solve all of them to reach the end of the game.
- The first clue is the hardest. I know. It should have been the easiest, but hey.
- The solved "clue" is a password.
- ALL of the answers to the clues in the "Picture Code Game" are found in the picture.
- There are fun "payoffs" and "easter eggs" at each level.
- The "Picture Code Game" (Online and available to anyone, anwhere)
- The "Real World Game" (Involves going to real locations in Roanoke and the Alliance area to solve the clues. Not yet available, but will be posted after the third message in the series.)
- Easter Eggs (Online and in the real world, some only discovered by being present in our Sunday service)
Speaking of, this Sunday at Compass, we're going to CLASH as we look at one of the more freaky encounters with Jesus that is recorded in the Bible. In the process we'll also discover that there is hope for even the hardest of hearts.
And there's a good reason for that.
...But it'll have to wait till Sunday.
Oh, will the mysteries ever end?
Here's a hint: No.