Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ta-da To do Today...

My Ta-da "to do list" for today has 30 items. Before my sleepy head hits the pillow tonight, I'll let you know how many I finished.

I have a fresh pot of coffee brewing, and I'm gearing up for a crazy day. If you've commented on my blog or emailed me last night or this morning, getting back with you is most likely on the list!

Oh yeah, Ta-da is a cool little online tool. You can create clean, simple "to-do lists" that you can access anywhere you can connect to the web. You can also share them with others, which is cool for a simple task oriented group project, like the one I'm preparing for a meeting I have tonight.

And it also... is free.

There are some blog posts that are on my list, so hopefully I'll be back to the blog before the day is over.

Otherwise, I'll see you on the other side of daylight. Gentlemen, start your engines....

No comments: