Friday, May 26, 2006

I Won A "Free Prize Inside"

Cool! I've signed in almost weekly to the free business book site, "Inbubblewrap.com" for the past four or five months....

Today I was notified that I am a winner.

Before long I should be receiving the marketing book by Seth Godin, encased in "bubble wrap," as it were. The book, not Seth.

But it's not just the book. It's the original version that comes in a cereal box. And for the winners of this offer, there's also a real free prize inside the "Free Prize Inside." What could it be? I'm hoping it's a "Mr. Of Vinci Magic Decoder Ring!"

Maybe I won because there were 250 winners today instead of their usual 25 or so. Maybe it's because it's been so long since I've been signed up but still haven't won anything. Maybe it's because I'm special.

Who cares? I'm a church planter.

I'll take whatever free wins I can get...

:-D

No comments: