I haven't figured out a better way to do this in blogger, yet, but here they are anyway. The images are kind of small because they are vidcaps from my camcorder. In order, they are:
- View from outside the entryway.
- Just inside the building. The window everyone is looking through is to the workout equipment room (pre-equipment). There will be four plasma screen TV's in that room to enhance people's workout. Notice the ladder. The Rec center isn't open yet, but it's getting close.
- This is one side of a huge room that has two full size basketball courts. The gym has a dividing "curtain" that we will use to make best use of the space. This room is huge. That's both good and bad. It's good because it gives us lots of room to grow, but it's bad because it's going to be a challenge to keep us from getting swallowed up in it at first!
- Beside one of two raquetball courts, walking back to the entry area.
- Leona and Cassandra (with friend's baby) checking out the preschool area. Yes. It's actually designed to be a preschool area! I'm not sure why they can't agree on which direction to point...
- The Aerobics room where we will be doing older children's ministry.
- One of 4 classroom areas - this one has a full kitchen. You can kind of see it in the background.
- View of the Registration/check in area and of the stairs to the upper level.
- View of the lobby area from the top of the stairs.
- View of the lobby area from the other side.
- On the elevated walking/jogging track that encircles the basketball courts.
- Finally, there is grass! View of the freshly landscaped area by the parkinglot.
All church planters say this. But it's true.