Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Santa Epilogue

What happened next and random final thoughts:
  • The following Saturday I was Santa again at my neighborhood's holiday event. Wasn't quite the same as the week before, but I was now an old hand at this stuff. :) By the way, Leona was actually "Mrs. Claus" at this event. I may have to post that photo later.
  • I realized this week that I'll be on hundreds of people's refrigerators this year. They just won't realize it's me.
  • When I was at the Rec Center today, well over a week later, somebody walked by me and said, "Hey, Santa!" I'm not sure, but I think it was one of the members of my "Christmas Posse." ' I didn't really recognize him, though, without the Gingerbread head.
  • It dawned on us that this past Easter, Leona was the Easter Bunny at a city event, and that this Christmas I was Santa Claus. Surely people are going to begin to talk...
  • Life is full of beautiful, adventurous and unexpected "God moments." Determine in your heart to not miss any of them.
  • Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Or day. Or whatever.

No comments: