Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Prayer From Ephesians 3:16-21 (NLT)

- From my time alone with God this morning -

I pray:


• That from God’s glorious, unlimited resources He will give me mighty inner strength through His Holy Spirit. (16)

• That Christ will be more and more at home in my heart as I trust Him. (17a)

• That my roots will go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love. (17b)

• That I may have power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love really is, (18)

• That I may experience the love of Christ, though it is so great I will never fully understand it. (19a)

• That as a result of that (above), I will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God. (19b)

• That I would continually say from experience: Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope. (20)

• That He would be given glory in me & the church I pastor, and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless ages. Amen! (21)

And I pray the same for you.

[Ephesians 3:16-21]

No comments: