Monday, April 17, 2006

Finding Margin

Several years ago I did a series called, "Finding Margin" that generally ate my lunch. If ever there was an area that has been a constant challenge for me it is in the area of "margin." It was tough to preach because it was so "where I live." But it was needed and on target.

I am excited that we are revisiting this series beginning next week, April 23rd. It's not really the same series, but a fresh and new take on the same issues. ...And it's still where I live.

I still need margin...breathing space.

To understand the difference between what I carry and what I can bear.

The ability to do and be well.

Over the next few weeks we will be examining 5 areas that are notorious for lacking margin: Clutter, Time, Work, Family and Money.

I'm breathing better just thinking about it...

No comments: