In other words, it really goes by quickly.
Yesterday marked 2 years for this blog, so to carry on the tradition from last year (and in case you missed them the first time around), here are my favorite posts/series from this past year...
- Creative Podcasting (By far, the most read/linked post of the year)
- Un-Wired-er Analog PDA Mindmap (The combination of words has resulted in a ton of hits from people searching for something other than this pic...)
- Spiritual Maturity "Sound Byte" (Still true, and you still either get it or you don't.)
- Being Missional in a Postmodern World While Trying To Emerge Past Modernity
- "Surprised by Santa" Series: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part the 4th, and Epilogue
- Fun on the Redneck Trampoline (with video - The title says it all)
- "Where God Guides, He Provides" Series: A Slippery Excuse, WGGHP Part 2, and Part 3 (Part 3 is a close second for most read/linked post)
- Church Sign Series: "Here's Your [Church] Sign" and "Suggestions for Better Church Signs" (Unfortunately, most of the people who landed on these posts after doing a search were most likely not happy with what they found...)
- The Sincerest Form of Flattery
- Church Planting Strategy (The Short List)
- Thoughts on Spiritual Growth
Such as it is, this blog has helped me to sort through things as I've faced challenges, allowed me to focus my thoughts, provided a way to connect with people from all over and has given me a creative outlet for my random thoughts and ideas. If it has helped, encouraged and/or made you laugh along the way, all the better.
Thanks for reading, listening and watching.
Comments are welcome. Feel free to stop by and say hello.