Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Fun On The Redneck Trampoline

When I lived in East Texas, there was a house in the neighborhood that had its Halloween decorations still up even through Christmas and they would still be there even into January. It always drove me crazy.

Now it seems that I have done basically the same thing on my blog, here. "Merry Christmas" post still here, weeks into January? Sorry about that. I'm thinking, of the comedian who said, "If you've ever been accused of lying through your tooth... you might be a..." Dang. The next thing you know, I might be leaving blog posts up on blocks in my driveway for weeks at a time!

Realizing this made me think of what happened the other day when we were preparing for a Compass Church inventory by clearing out my garage. We pulled some old mattresses and box springs out and my kids decided to blow off some steam by jumping on them. I couldn't help but join in and I almost killed myself in the process!

While this was going on, my neighbor drove up, rolled down her car window and shouted, "What's this? A Redneck Trampoline?"

Enjoy the video while I take down these decorations.... All kinds of bloggy goodness is on its way...

Powered by Castpost

2 comments:

Kim Wells said...

Too hilarious!! I'm actually a little jealous - maybe we can pull the fun back out at our next leadership meeting - I think Leona and I might enjoy some bouncing time.

Royal said...

We have a trampoline just like it next to the cement pond.

God Bless
Royal