Saturday, September 24, 2005

Happy Blog Day To Me


Well, I really can't believe this, but I've been blogging now for one whole year. - As of tomorrow, September 25th, that is. I thought I'd go ahead and mention it here on my "one year blogging eve," since I may not have an opportunity to post tomorrow.

I don't want to be tedious, here, but it really has been amazing. I've met, interacted with and learned from so many people since that first post as a result of this blog and the blogs that I've discovered in the process. Several of those I'll be linking to on my sidebar before long.

Here is a link to that first, simple post: The Next Step - No book yet, but who knows what year two holds...

In what seems to be a blogging tradition of sorts, here are some of my favorite posts from this past year:
  1. Tall Tales
  2. Un-Wired-er
  3. One Who Has Been Rescued
  4. Live From The Retro Family Picnic (Audio)
  5. Cup o' Joe With Bob (Audio)
  6. One Mad Christmas
  7. Are You Being Fed?
  8. Phone Follies
  9. The Church That Fumbled (Part Two)
  10. Sermons That Are Too Long
  11. Thoughts On Restarts
  12. Honk If You Love Whatever
Well, that's one post for each month of the first year, so happy blog day to me! Thanks for reading, looking, listening and commenting. It's really been encouraging to me through one of the most challenging and exciting years of my life.

Ok, enough of all that. Grab a compass and let's move on to the next step and the next post...

1 comment:

John Henson said...

Happy Blog Day. I'll be by to pick you up after 8.